Star Wars Disney Canon...?

So, a month ago i read that the sequel trilogy is not Canon. Now I'm reading that Disney has plans to erase Star Wars Canon?... Does the Star Wars saga - now called "Skywalker Saga" end with Return of the Jedi? Do the movies made by Disney not count as George Lucas's work or something? Can someone explain this?

There are some disgruntled "fans" who have been saying this for years.  It's 100% untrue.  There is no basis in fact or reality.  The explanation is that trolls get unhappy and post crazy stuff.

The Sequel Trilogy is still considered canon.

On the Disney Plus streaming service, they have all 9 films listed under the Skywalker Saga collection.

According to Disney Plus, Episode IX: Rise of Skywalker is described as "the riveting conclusion of the landmark Skywalker Saga".

I've never heard this.  It sounds like wishful thinking.  I'd love a link if you had one.  A quick search doesn't pop up any hits verifying this.