Movies Section: On the list, What is your favorite movies of 2017 each film distribution?

For example of my favorites.

Disney: Coco

HM: Star Wars: Episode VIII – The Last Jedi, Thor: Ragnarok, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, Cars 3, Beauty and the Beast, and Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales

Fox: Logan

HM: The Shape of Water; Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri; The Post, War for the Planet of the Apes, The Greatest Showman, Ferdinand, Battle of the Sexes, Kingsman: The Golden Circle, Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie, Gifted, A United Kingdom, The Boss Baby, Murder on the Orient Express, Patti Cake$, Wilson, Goodbye Christopher Robin, My Cousin Rachel, Alien: Covenant, A Cure for Wellness, The Mountain Between Us, and Snatched

Lionsgate: The Big Sick

HM: Lady Macbeth, John Wick: Chapter 2, Beatriz at Dinner, Stronger, Dean, Wonder, Power Rangers, The Glass Castle, The Sense of an Ending, The Hitman's Bodyguard, Aftermath, My Little Pony: The Movie, Jigsaw, Leatherface, American Assassin, Inconceivable, and Boo 2! A Madea Halloween

Lantern Entertainment/Miramax: The Founder

HM: Leap!, Wind River, The Man with the Iron Heart, The Guardian Brothers, 3 Generations, Gold, and Amityville: The Awakening

MGM: The Belko Experiment

HM: Most Beautiful Island, My Name Is Emily, Tracktown, Go North, God's Own Country, The Price, Past Life, Youth in Oregon, Maya Dardel, Lavender, and 100 Streets

Netflix: Mudbound

HM: Burning Sands, Okja, What Happened to Monday, iBoy, The Discovery, War Machine, and Bright

Update:

Paramount: Downsizing

HM: Mother!, Same Kind of Different as Me, Suburbicon, Ghost in the Shell, XXX: Return of Xander Cage, and Monster Trucks

Update 2:

Sony: Spider-Man: Homecoming

HM: Call Me by Your Name; Roman J. Israel, Esq.; All the Money in the World, Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle, Baby Driver, The Star, Only the Brave, Norman: The Moderate Rise and Tragic Fall of a New York Fixer, Film Stars Don't Die in Liverpool, T2 Trainspotting, Brigsby Bear, Novitiate, Life,

Update 3:

Life, Crooked House, Smurfs: The Lost Village, Mark Felt: The Man Who Brought Down the White House, Paris Can Wait, Rough Night, The Dark Tower, Underworld: Blood Wars, and Resident Evil: The Final Chapter

STX Entertainment: Molly's Game

HM: Their Finest, Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets, The Foreigner, A Bad Moms Christmas, and The Space Between Us

Update 4:

Universal: Get Out

HM: Darkest Hour, Phantom Thread, Despicable Me 3, Girls Trip, Annabelle: Creation, Atomic Blonde, The Fate of the Furious, Split, American Made, Victoria & Abdul, Thank You for Your Service, Happy Death Day, Sleight, The Zookeeper's Wife, The Beguiled, Pitch Perfect 3, King Arthur: Legend of the Sword, and A Dog's Purpose

Update 5:

Warner Bros.: It

HM: Dunkirk, Wonder Woman, Blade Runner 2049, Justice League, Kong: Skull Island, The Lego Batman Movie, Paddington 2, The Lego Ninjago Movie; Everything, Everything; Going in Style, and Fist Fight

Update 6:

Other Film Distributions: Lady Bird

HM: I, Tonya; Marshall, The Florida Project, The Breadwinner, The Disaster Artist, Loving Vincent, Wonderstruck, The Meyerowitz Stories, Columbus, A Ghost Story, Detroit, Good Time, The Man Who Invented Christmas, The Lovers, Brad's Status, It Comes at Night, Lovesong, Megan Leavey, A Quiet Passion, Wolf Warrior 2, Catfight, Colossal, Ingrid Goes West, Hostiles, Logan Lucky, The Evil Within,

Update 7:

My Friend Dahmer, Mayhem, The Killing of a Sacred Deer, I Don't Feel at Home in This World Anymore, All Saints, Last Flag Flying, Personal Shopper, The Lost City of Z, Professor Marston and the Wonder Women, Dave Made a Maze, Brawl in Cell Block 99, The Girl with All the Gifts, The Little Hours, Wakefield, The Blackcoat's Daughter, I Am Michael, Before I Fall, Breathe, Beach Rats,

Update 8:

Detour, Blood Money, Wonder Wheel, The Wall, 47 Meters Down, The Good Catholic, Lemon, Churchill, Free Fire, The Promise, The Outcasts, American Fable, The Case for Christ, The Dinner, Song to Song, The Last Word, XX, War on Everyone, Sophie and the Rising Sun, Sophie and the Rising Sun, The Bad Batch, Between Us, Sophie and the Rising Sun, Alone in Berlin, How to Be a Latin Lover, and All I See Is You

Update 9:

If you don't know any of these movies or haven't seen or haven't ever heard of, you can skip it or put none.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago
    Favorite Answer

HM: Star Wars: Episode VIII – The Last Jedi, Thor: Ragnarok

Fox: Logan

HM: The Shape of Water; Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri; The Post, War for the Planet of the Apes, The Greatest Showman, Murder on the Orient Express, A Cure for Wellness

Lionsgate: The Big Sick

HM: John Wick: Chapter 2

MGM: The Belko Experiment

Netflix: Okja

Paramount: Downsizing

Sony: Baby Driver

HM: Spider-Man: Homecoming, Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle

STX Entertainment: Molly's Game

Universal: Get Out

HM: Darkest Hour, Phantom Thread, Split, American Made

Warner Bros.: It

HM: Dunkirk, Wonder Woman, Blade Runner 2049

Other Film Distributions: The Disaster Artist

Honorable Mentions: Hostiles, Lady Bird, I Tonya, The Florida Project

• 4 months ago

HM: Thor: Ragnarok, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, and Cars 3.

Fox: The Greatest Showman

Lionsgate: Wonder

HM: Leap!

MGM: none

Netflix: none

Paramount: Same Kind of Different as Me

Sony: Spider-Man: Homecoming

HM: Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle

STX Entertainment: The Space Between Us

HM: Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets

Universal: The Zookeeper's Wife

HM: Despicable Me 3

Warner Bros.: Wonder Woman

HM: Justice League, The Lego Batman Movie

Other Film Distributions: I, Tonya

HM: The Breadwinner, and How to Be a Latin Lover

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.