If one of my parents is 100% of an ethnicity and the other is 0% if that, what is the lowest percentage I could possibly be? ?

Guys I'm talking about having DNA from places.

• Zirp

Zero, meaning you weren't raised in that language and culture at all.

Ethnicity doesn't come in percentages. YOUR ethnicity is the language and culture YOU were raised in. Some people have 2 or 3...

• danxp2

Since ethnicity is 

"an ethnic group; a social group that shares a common and distinctive culture, religion, language, or the like:"

You could be 0 percent of that ethnic group of your one parent if you did not share the religio, culture, or language. If one of your parents were 100% berber and other was 0% berber. How Berber you are is not genetic, it is about having similar religion, language, food preferences, traditions, holidays celebrated, etc. 

Unknown because it depends on how many genes cause those ethnicity differences.  Most people are more than 99 percent the same.