What Linux Distro / Desktop Environment comes closest to replicating the look, feel and functionality of Windows 7?

What can I say? I wish Microsoft still supported Windows 7. I understood it thoroughly and it was elegant looking.

I'd like to find a Linux Distro and Desktop environment that replicates Windows 7 as much as possible so I can just install it and not spend much time learning it.

I've given Linux Mint Cinnamon a good long try.  I can use it, but it's nowhere near as intuitive as Windows 7 is.

Favorite Answer

I believe (don't know for sure) that Zorin may be the closest. Take a look at it.

However- Linux Mint Cinnamon or Mate may be good enough and it is solid. I am currently using Mint Mate 19.3.....it's real good.

Edit: Ubuntu Mate may also interest you. Looks similar to Mint Mate except the control panel in on top of page instead of bottom.  I have used it for years- just recently switching to Mint a couple months ago.

• Vaman

Try UBUNTU 19.04. It is as good windows.

• Lv 7

Linux Mint most often gets compared.

you can also add themes.