What is your opinion of this photo that I made?

• Sumi
    Favorite Answer

"What a mess" was the first thing that came to mind.  It looks like what someone who just got a bunch of filters for the first time would create.

Ask yourself:  What do I want this composite image to say?  Add only those elements that support your answer and delete everything else.  It seems as if you never had a clear message to say with this image.  Instead, you just applied a bunch of random images and some "cool filters" to try to make the image more interesting and "cool."

Personally, to me it looks like a jumbled up mess.  Having said that there MAY well be people who like it.

• sam

I can't really tell what's going on in the picture. The sky and flowers are nice, but then theres a weird rectangle of house siding that just confuses me. Theres a lot of action in the middle and nowhere for my eyes to rest. 

In my opinion it's a mess.