Can you ask a demon for a ability outside it's classification?

For example, ask a demon of greed for faster recovery etc.

Can fire quench a thirst.  This is the sin against the spirit, that is the only unforgivable sin.  So can fire quench a thirst?  If this is impossible, then there are no sins that can not be forgiven.  Therefore, we are forgiven.  And, if we are forgiven and have received salvation, then there are no demons.  There is no bad, there is no harm.

• Tom

Ask a Hermetic Magician.-------Do you ask a plumber to do Electrical work?

• Dr. NG

Sure why not, even if he/she can't do it they can hook you up. 

I see you've had a run-in with Mammon. Well, Mammon is a big old pantload, dumb as a bag of dead possums and just as smelly. In the demon world, he's known for being all foam and no beer and you can tell him I said so. His gal pal Sekhmet the Egyptian goddess even with her lioness face is as ugly as a smashed crab. Nice body though.

• Yeah sure, why not, maybe offer the demon of greed a really huge cake in return for his assistance. Everyone has their price. 

If there are demons, I will put my money on them being living breathing entities just like us but from another planet. If they came here a couple of thousand years ago and were not friendly and possibly cruel to us, that may be where it comes from that demons are evil. According to the bible, they are older than time and with age comes wisdom. Creatures with an intense hatred of us are not going to give us gifts of any kind and would not see us as anything more important than a greenfly.

no such thing as demons, so you can ask whatever you want.