what if I told you that the worse the world gets, the less sense the average american's opinion of religion would make?

• Nous

Whilst the rest of the West was building universities, hospitals, libraries and cathedrals America was at the frontier stage where charlatan preachers took advantage of the gullible. That is why virtually all the creation and intelligent design sects and cults are American showing they are in fact not Christian but Fundamentalists!

THE WORSE THE WORLD GETS THE MORE PEOPLE WILL BE CLAMOURING AFTER GOD.

I don't think I follow you.  You can tell me whatever you want, it won't change anything.

• sarah

your so right.  WE see preachers who claim they cure people who do not cure this.  WE see churches ask for donations to help the poor and they keep the money and they are rich.  So why does God like people when they give money to liars and rich people?  Religion is a scam

• Mike

I would say you are free to think whatever you like.

It should!

When they have no (((PROOF))) (I Thessalonians 5:21; KJV)!

• Ann

I'd need an example.