Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

4 TH OF JULY IN AMERICA?

What will you be doing for the 4th of July? Are you mad about what has been going on in this country and refuse to celebrate or do you not care?

Sources: Riots wrongful deaths of Blacks 

Staying home and keeping safe.

• Fubar

Roast hog outside with a few friends, it's one of dad's promises he made 2 weeks ago 

• Dimple

the 4th of july has nothing to do with slavery or african americans.. It has everything to do with freedom from Britain

I never much cared for the holiday, because it's so loud and disturbing.   Don't know why we didn't outlaw it long ago, because every year people get injured from fireworks.

I don't judge my country based on what's going on in the media.   There is an old saying, "Fools names and fools faces, always seen in public places".   It's a good country.  

I live in Italy now, and it's not a holiday *here*........so it's just another Saturday where I live now.  There won't be any fireworks or nothing here........so not a big deal.