John asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 months ago

Do you believe Trump will win this election?

Yes I do, because Trump will be the last president of America. 

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago

Yes he will win and he should only one who will stand up for his country and doesn't take s h i t why do people not realise all the good he has done even for the African American community 

• geezer
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

TRUE

If Donald Trump wins again he will be ''the last president of America''

because America will be FINISHED !

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Trumpard bitches are very delusional. Trump's chances of winning are as bleak as the chances of COVID 19 being healed by drinking dishwasher

• 3 months ago

I read an article on Politico. This reporter reported on blacks in Detroit. Not one said that Biden will win, and that all said Trump will win. They called Biden, just another white man.  They hate Trump, but say you know exactly what he thinks about you. As for Biden, all he does is show his teeth.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 months ago

dump will lose in a 400+ electoral vote landslide. Only fascist traitors who hate freedom and America vote for that fat lard

• 3 months ago

No.

His response to corona, while better than Bolsonaro's (an extremely low bar), has alienated key elements of his base who do think the virus exists and would like to stay alive. This is especially the senior vote, without which he cannot win Florida or probably other key swing states, but probably includes people in all age groups. The flop at Tulsa was probably evidence of this. Trump just wants the virus to be behind us, but he has done very little to actually get it behind us. He has likely been hoping that his base feels it's wimpy to believe in it or behave as if it poses a threat, but enough of them don't that he will find it very difficult to win (especially given his slender margins last time).

• Sarah
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

I doubt it. Under normal circumstances, this could be debatable, but Trump simply won't take the virus seriously enough. There are other issues reguarding how the coronavirus became so bad in the US, but Trump just won't enforce a lockdown. If Biden wins, at least there's some hope we'll eventually get rid of this (although it's going to be a LOT of damage to reverse). If Trump wins, America is doomed.

• 3 months ago

Yes Trump will win.  Biden is not qualified, has dementia, & in reality the DNC should be ashamed of themselves for calling him their candidate.

• 3 months ago

Me too..........

• 3 months ago

Why will he be the last?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.