COVID: What percentage of those tested are infected? And how does that compare to past months?

As testing increases so will the infected rate. And focusing only on the infected rate doesn't tell the true story.

We don't know.  It is clear testing is increasing exponentially but if the information you ask about  is being published then I can't find it.

Note my state's testing plan calls for 4% of the population to be tested monthly, which is quite low. However, the website has not been updated since sometime in May.

http://ldh.la.gov/index.cfm/page/3969

I don't know what the real testing numbers are elsewhere, but in the city where I live testing is up to 5000 per day, which is about 35% of the population per month if it continues. With numbers like that OF COURSE the number of identified cases is up. The number of deaths continues to decrease.    

Trump failed this country and many Americans are dying. That's all I need to know.

#REMEMBERinNOVEMBER