How are my vocals?

Would appreciate some feedback as have started some basic lessons, been playing guitar for a while and thinking of busking/open mics but only if my vocals are good enough... Any honest answers appreciated as guitar is my main instrument anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0MaWaAR7Ok

Youtube thumbnail

To me, it sounds like you have a good voice, but it needs to be developed. It doesn't sound like you're putting enough air or supporting your notes. I don't mean this in a negative way, but it sound to me like you're someone with a really good voice, that doesn't know how to properly sing. You should work on your breath and breath exercises, and work on putting air behind your notes. And lessons are good, and should help you develop a "good" voice into a great voice.

I'm wondering where you’re from - you sound English.

I think you have a very individual style. I doubt you'd make it as a session singer or as a vocalist in a rock band butI think you sound fine. 

Frankly I don't think you are a “great” singer but neither are at least 75% of people who perform as singers or even “make it”. You're better off having a distinctive style - which you have.

I'd be quite happing watching if you got up at an open mic night or at a folk and acoustic club and did some songs.

• You have a great voice! I wish i could sing better, keep up the good work, it pays off