Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Do blacks and liberals protest so much over a few dead thugs because they have no jobs or life?

I dont see white people dumping fake body bags by Governors offices over whites killed by police, rioting or looting. Or tearing down statues and crying racist.

Conservatives have families and careers to think about, and lives. Plus the double standards now call conservatives racists and the police arrest anyone counter protesting to the same violent degree liberals get away with.

• joshua

As opposed to protesting outside of city hall with rifles over having to wear mask🤔

See what I did there? Of course you don’t. I deliberately misrepresented the message of a conservative protest and focused on insignificant things that aren’t really why those people came out. That’s tribal politics, what you are currently doing right now. You know damn well this isn’t about statues, you know damn well the VAST majority of protest have been peaceful. But you deliberately misrepresent the protest all the same because it suits your tribal politics to do so? 

Maybe you should spend a little less time trying to demonize people protesting a legitimate problem with policing in this country and actually listen.

I understand what you’re doing and the game you’re trying to play here. I just don’t respect it and your tribal games says a lot about you 

They protest because they don't have jobs and just don't care about other people and respect. 

Also,

Many circuit attorney offices released the rioters and looters from prison, which is crazy. They will just go out and committ the crimes again. Liberals are a scary bunch and we better hope the Democratic mail in ballot idiotic voting system does not cause Trump to lose in 2020. Because that's what they are doing. They are going to use this virus until they get to November because they know nobody can take on Trump, except hiding Biden and mail out ballots. AKA CHEATING. 

Black question #321