Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesOther - United States · 1 month ago

I don't want to get the covid-19 vaccinations. Will I be force to?

I think they may put unsafe stuff in it 

• D1218

If you're pushed to be in society then yeah.

• Jay P

Considering a COVID-19 vaccine does not exist, it's not something you have to worry about troll...

• Foofa

Probably only if you want to work, go to school, go into stores or engage in public life in any way. 

You know what's "unsafe stuff"?  The COVID virus. People in all age groups are dying from it. Being on a ventilator gasping for breath is a lot worse than any "stuff" they could legally put into a vaccine. Now, go eat your junk food and smoke some grass, and think about who's putting unsafe stuff in your body. 

• y

I do not believe they have the authority to force you to get it yet in the US, but there are multiple movements heading in that direction. I think it will be foolish not to get it.

• Kathy

No one can force you to get it.  But I think that getting the virus would a lot worse than getting the vaccine.

IF a vaccination is cleared for use, it will have gone through a number of tests to clear it for safe public use. 

Governments may choose to mandate vaccines for everyone (other than those who cannot have them for specific reasons, such as certain health issues), so in that scenario - you would have to have it.

• Eva

You are making a decision for something that hasn't even been developed yet. Wait until it comes out, do some unbiased research, and then make your decision. Some people, like health care workers, will probably be required to get it.  It may join the list of vaccinations needed for school and for international travel.

I did not know that there was a covid-19 vaccination, I thought they were still trying to find an answer to the virus.  However, the answer is no, no one can force you to have a vaccination, unless you are a child and have to do what your parents say. As an adult the decision is yours and yours alone.

• hannah

It will be your choice whether you have the vaccine or not.