Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesOther - United States · 1 month ago

I don't want to get the covid-19 vaccinations. Will I be force to?

I think they may put unsafe stuff in it 

12 Answers

Relevance
  • D1218
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

If you're pushed to be in society then yeah.

• Jay P
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Considering a COVID-19 vaccine does not exist, it's not something you have to worry about troll...

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Probably only if you want to work, go to school, go into stores or engage in public life in any way. 

• 1 month ago

You know what's "unsafe stuff"?  The COVID virus. People in all age groups are dying from it. Being on a ventilator gasping for breath is a lot worse than any "stuff" they could legally put into a vaccine. Now, go eat your junk food and smoke some grass, and think about who's putting unsafe stuff in your body. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • y
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I do not believe they have the authority to force you to get it yet in the US, but there are multiple movements heading in that direction. I think it will be foolish not to get it.

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No one can force you to get it.  But I think that getting the virus would a lot worse than getting the vaccine.

• 1 month ago

IF a vaccination is cleared for use, it will have gone through a number of tests to clear it for safe public use. 

Governments may choose to mandate vaccines for everyone (other than those who cannot have them for specific reasons, such as certain health issues), so in that scenario - you would have to have it.

• Eva
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You are making a decision for something that hasn't even been developed yet. Wait until it comes out, do some unbiased research, and then make your decision. Some people, like health care workers, will probably be required to get it.  It may join the list of vaccinations needed for school and for international travel.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I did not know that there was a covid-19 vaccination, I thought they were still trying to find an answer to the virus.  However, the answer is no, no one can force you to have a vaccination, unless you are a child and have to do what your parents say. As an adult the decision is yours and yours alone.

• hannah
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It will be your choice whether you have the vaccine or not. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.