Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

Child with married man?

This gentleman lives with his wife but has had an affair with me for two years. Every time we see each other we make love but it comes out. He said that he has always been in love with me and that he is now completely unhappy with his wife and he'd love to live with me. In fact, the other day he wanted to ejaculate inside to make a child, however, being that I have not yet graduated, I still don't feel ready despite having always wanted and dreamed of a son with him every night. What do you say ??

His wife has never been able to give him a child, so she wants it from me

don't give him a child until he is officially divorce

• Ocimom

Don't do it.  Stay away from him.

You call a guy who cheats on his wife a gentleman?

You are one dilussional girl.

Making one mistake after another, with another woman'shusband,  is the habit of a girl who has no self respect.

You obviously thrive on dishonesty and dysfunction. So,having a married man'sbaby sounds just about your speed.

But, if he was really unhappily married,he would get a divorce to be with you. Unless and until that happens  you are just another cheater, like him.

How dare you be so selfish as to want to bring a baby into the mess you have made in your life!  Pathetic. Immature. Self absorbed behavior. 

Carry on.....

• Topaz

You are being used by this evil couple. Do u think things will be ok if u have his child. I read where women like u in same situation have his baby the couple fight against her in court and judge says they keep the baby! How horrible is that? The child will know his or her own mom but she gets visiting rights. That's it.tgats why u never ever get involved with married ppl. That's their marriage not yours

They win u lose. Pls tell the jerk to leave u alone and who wants a cheater as a mate? If he cheats on her he will cheat on you. And no he will never leave his wife no matter what he says. Remember cheater are liars. Find a good man who will let be u. He can't find u if u r with this cheater guy.

• Eva

He's no gentleman and you're a young fool. If you're content to be his side piece with no financial support from him and having to share him (no holidays, always goes home to his wife and leaves you alone, no help with a child), go for it.  If the two of you want a child, he needs to divorce his wife and commit to you. Be aware though that if he'll cheat with you, he'll cheat on you.

• Linda

I personally wouldn't want to be involved with a married man because in most cases they will not leave their wife. They usually love their wife but the sex is bad. They will say things to keep you in the relationship by telling you that they love you and they do not love their wife. If you have a child by him, he might or might not leave her and you might find yourself a single mom. Tell him if he doesn't start divorce proceedings within 30 days, then you walk away completely. If he stays in the marriage, he was completely lying to you. Don't have a child with him until he is a free man or legally separated. Good luck!

Oh. My. God.  Just no! Stop what you’re doing. He’s a real asshole. If he loved you, he would’ve already left her and came running for you. He’s using you. He’s using you. He’s using you. I’m not trying to be negative; just truthful... please! For the love of God, get out of this awful situation!!!!! Do it for me and the rest of us women with any self respect left. Please!

Sorry but you've just fallen for the biggest fable in the history of cheating men.  This line has been going around forever, with naieve women like you falling for it.  He will NEVER leave the wife.  Despite claims that he's unhappy, or she doesn't do it for him sexually, watch as you lose your youth and appeal and no actual commitment is ever made to you.  Bring a baby into that nonsense?  Are you insane and/or stupid? You will be a single parent at best and chances are he will leave you once you have the baby.  After all he wants the milk for free dear...he doesn't want the whole cow.

• Leto

There's no way this ends well.  Don't add to the inevitable drama by bringing an innocent child into all this mess.

If and when you have a real committed relationship with this man, then and only then would it be appropriate to try and conceive a child.  As it is now you have only the word of a man who cheats on his wife.  If he cheats with you, then there is no reason to believe he won't cheat on you.

Best of luck and please think about the consequences.

For thousands of years, the man has lied to the lovers, promising that they will leave the wife and they almost never do.

And even though history repeats itself over and over again, lovers do not learn from history.

He doesn't want you, he wants a son to take away from you and live with his wife.

and the promises that he makes to you are the same promises that men have made to lovers for centuries.