Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

Who do YOU think will win the 2020 election?

Not who you want to win but who do you personally think will win?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

It's going to be close, and both main options are horrid. I'm not sure there's a lesser"evil" between the two, just different. Too many people are still unwilling to vote 3rd party,and that's a shame. Gusseing helps no one, though. What's your KNOWLEDGE seeking question about a current event?

• 1 month ago

Probably Trump. Biden may be ahead in the skewed polls but so was Clinton in 2016.

• 1 month ago

Biden. . He's ahead in the polls .

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

The current polls are indicating an electoral college blowout for Biden. If he can flip states like Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin and Florida, Trump is a goner. Trump only won many of these states by razor-thin margins in 2016.

Of course, the polls up until 3rd November 2016 indicated that Hilary would win so you never know, although they were correct in the sense that she won the popular vote. Depending on what happens between now and November, it's possible Trump will win the EC by the skin of his teeth. He definitely won't win the popular vote, it's mathematically impossible based on the demographics. The advantage he's got is that Biden is a senile old vegetable.

If Trump does win, grab the popcorn, you're going to see riots by the left like never before.

• 1 month ago

I'm not happy with either of the two candidates that we've got I've seen enough of the Donald Trump show. And the other guy well he's just playing to over the hill to be effective. Now there's no question about it unless Donald Trump or the other guy dies before election day it's going to be another four years of Donald Trump

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Trump, unless the other side smells the coffee, stops its unattractive whingeing about yesterday, and starts to offer a positive plan that benefits the individual voter.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Trump.

Look at the alternative.

• 1 month ago

Likely Donald Trump

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.