Jake asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

COVID cases in the U.S Skyrocket after weeks of riots and nationwide protests?

Aren't the Liberals a bunch of A holes for putting America through this?

We were flattening the curve and it was all downhill until the protests and riots started

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

The protests and riots, with people not wearing masks or social distancing, were one factor. Larger factors were re-opening states too quickly (mostly South and West) and a certain orange-faced jackass thinking that his political rallies were more important than public health. I love it that, if there had to be people getting sick there, one of them was one of the jackass' political organizers (who couldn't be bothered to wear a mask).

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

There are other factors that could have affected the situation. Pathetic, irrational political bias is endemic in America.

• y
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yet according to most of the media and the left, there are no connections between the protests and the increases in cases. This type of thinking is still going on in places like NY were a judge just overruled their attack on religion. When we gather, it is good, when you gather, it spreads. It's insane.

• Ron
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

umm, they are doing more testing and more people are going in to be tested, I for one will never be tested and will never take the vaccine,  my life is just fine with my wife, children and grandchildren, we all go to the lake cabin every week, birthdays, dinners...all together 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • audrey
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

True. And they did nothing to stop it. Trump should have activated the military. Maybe we wouldn't be dealing with these stupid mandatory mask things now.

• 1 month ago

Well we now have idiot teens having Covid 19 parties, betting money on who will catch it first. I guess it's supposed to cool?

• You were never flattening the curve. How delusional you are. 

• 1 month ago

COVID cases in the U.S Skyrocket after GOP cities and states reopen too early and say "wearing masks is for pus sies"

Aren't the Conservatives a bunch of assholes for putting America through this?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It was because they reopened the economy too soon. Dumbasses started crowding bars and restaurants again. 

• 1 month ago

Texas Arizona and Florida were just sich hotbeds of protest...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.