Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

Why is it that the places threatened with lockdown have high Muslim populations? Could it be that hygiene isn't a priority for these people?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Everyone knows the dirty buggers don't like water!

• Sally
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

That is not likely.  Michelle Obama says he bathes daily.

• 1 month ago

Alternatively it could be that Leicester is a very crowded city and that many people that live there do Front Line work, where they've had to put themselves at risk to help keep our country running for racist scum that hold ignorant views, like you.

• Mercy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Muslims same as Blacks have a lifestyle that includes large families living together. This along with poverty equaling poor health has made the difference. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Actually their level of hygiene is higher than yours. What's with all the anti Muslim posts? Leave these people alone!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Someone doesn't have a clue what they are on about or are being a troll. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Hygiene and discipline ..... yes. Genetics also play a part, though.

• steve
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Grow up.

It is a proven fact that BAME people are more susceptible to catching the virus and more likely to die if they do than white people.

It has nothing to do with hygiene, it is to do with genetics and lower vitamin D levels in people who are non white.

Hence areas with a large population of black or Asian people are showing higher infection and death numbers than areas that are predominantly white.

• 1 month ago

Leicester doesn’t have a high Muslim population. It has a high Gujarati Hindu population.

Barnsley is nearly 95% white British.

Bedford’s main ethnic minority is Italians.

Armouror (aka 99%Anonymous) has sexual fetishes around defecation. He is trying to groom me by posting a link to a video of a woman taking a dump. This has nothing to do with my answer. What should I do?

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I have yet to see any data suggesting that the places threatening lockdown have high muslim populations, never mind that there is a correlation.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.