Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

Why is it that men are usually killed in the street by (mostly) other men ?

When women in killed in her home by mostly men (known to her). 

• Foofa

While it's a fact that surging testosterone with no fields to till or wars to fight does tend to direct itself toward street violence... Women can't generally kill someone in a frontal attack. This is why most female serial killers throughout history have used poison. 

"Why is it that men are usually killed in the street by (mostly) other men "

There is no female Mozart because there is no female Jack the Ripper.
-Camille Paglia

Men's behavior is at the extremes, while women's is in the middle.

So while it's true that murderers and violent criminals are disproportionately male, so are most of the crime-fighters, police, and heroes mostly male.

If civilization had been left in female hands we would still be living in grass huts. Camille Paglia also said this. So it is the male propensity to behave at the extremes that is responsible for all that is both good AND bad. On the balance, most of us will live our lives in complete luxury that would have been unknown if men were the same behaviorally as women. And most of us will not be violently attacked or murdered. I think the trade off is quite good.

.

Men have the competitive nature. Instead of helping each other they would rather kill each other.

I suspect the reason most women are attacked and killed is due to nagging. 

Because nobody cares about violence against men. As someone who wants to end gender based violence against both sexes, I’m sided with when it’s about women but called a cynical misogynist when I open my mouth about violence against men. Oh well. 

There is always a fight between men.