How can people drink carbonated water?

Its literally so disgusting and bitter, its impossible to drink it yet other people do? what the heck

I think it tastes great, and is very refreshing--

• denise

I know just what you mean, its NASTY!

I agree with you. Someone put a gif on Facebook that carbonated water tasted like TV static, and I 100% agree. 

Long story, I hated the stuff (some **** inbetween) buy a Soda Stream, if you want actual SODA from that thing, buy Snow Cone Syrup,,,,,,,,Or drink Carbonated Water. 

I can’t stand carbonated drinks. If I chose to drink soda, I let it sit out for a while with the cap off so that way most of the carbonation goes away hahah

It's healthier than soda pop, also some people want something flavored without caffeine.

They’re naturally water drinkers and prefer the carbonation to mix it up from time to time 

Its a matter of personal choice.  There are some brands/flavors that are actually good.  Bitter ones are usually the brands that mention 'bit of flavor' or 'essence of' rather than being flavored naturally.  To that end, Dasani tastes like dirty dishwater.

• kswck2

Club soda or seltzer is not bitter at all. In fact, it has no taste unless flavored. And it is a great substitute for sugary sodas. 

I think the same about coffee. Blergh.