I was raped by my DAD !! but I love my dad so I don't wanna say nun what should I do?

It was a Friday night and my mom had to work late so it was just me and my dad and my dad came in my room and started touching me and rubbing on me then he closed my door pulled his pants down and got on top of me and I remember crying but he had his hand on my mouth and when my mom came home he acted like nothing happened and every time my mom had to work late nights for a year he would do the same thing and he told meh not to tell but I love my dad so I didn't say, nun... What should I do and oh it was 2 years old ..?

you are such a moronic troll. i see your spelling got only a little bit better in this one.

i would tell the police about it

Another sick post.  No way, no how did this happen.  Stop writing your sick rape fantasies and get mental help. This is in no way clever nor funny and shame on you for trying to play off people's sympathy.  This happens in real life to real people and is no joke.  Its mentally decrepit to post faked stories like this one.

THIS IS JUST ANOTHER OF YOUR SICK POSTS PASTED BELOW:

My BF is having an affair with my Mom ..! What should I do ?

I guess I should of seen this one coming because late nights he would get calls and texts but when I would ask him about it he would say work so one day when he was sleep he got a call an when I answered it it was my mom I tried to sound like him to see what she would say and well we all know how that went so I hanged up and confronted him about it... show more

6 answers 

Sounds like you're fantasising. Did you finger yourself as you were writing this?

How old are you now? You should go to the police. Love don’t rape children. Love protects Children from hurt. Your dad didn’t love you hurting you. It’s typical that the victim will try to take the abusers side but you know this was wrong. Love has nothing to do with it. Late on in life this will eat you up if you don’t take care of it NOW. Oh SPEAKING FROM A RAPE VICTIM MYSELF