Can anyone interpret this dream? Involves a snake and rat?

So I had a dream a skinny snake was chasing me around and then I suddenly notice it wrapped around my ankle. Looking down at my ankle I see the mark and also somehow feel the pain of the sting. It eventually gets off can't remember if I took/shook it off or it left after biting, and I find it again in my room (first time time it was in the bathroom) but this time it's a rat. I throw something at it with force, enough force for the tail to have come off of the rat and noticed it die..

Some say dreaming of snakes means new beginnings - just like a snake when it sheds it's skin.

Ask your questions on Google. 

Ok so you got bit. It was skinny.

Google search this skinny snake. Then describe it color then describe that it bit and you did not resist or notice 

Wow....after further details I'd savor screwed. Turn off all negative music and videos . Heavy metal whatever. Turn it off. Google being bit. The. Google skinny .