What business to start to solve problems for this pandemic situation?  ?

I have digital marketing experience but i lost my profitable eCommerce clothing business because my products came from China and manufactures in china stopped producing the products for a while and also people lost interest in buying Chinese goods in general.

I am thinking to create a digital information product can be helpful to my society and people around the world can use it to improve their lifestyle. 

• 1 week ago

Cannabis entrepreneurs help from https://herbceo.com

yeah, good luck with that pal.

• Matt

PPE, hand sanitizer, anti-bacterial products, long-life tinned food/drink items. Anything that enables people to work or study remotely. Anything that helps people to social distance and stop the spread of the virus. How about a solution that allows people to open doors without touching door handles (such as clothing with extra bits on the sleeves to cover your hands)? Or something that allows people to 

enjoy a night out safely, such as a restaurant with individual booths separated by perspex panels, a drive-in cinema or a bar that serves drinks safely. Some of the biggest problems we are likely to face in the post-COVID world are transport, entertainment, sporting events, music festivals, vacations, shopping, healthcare, fitness, dining out, work and school, so any kind of product or service that can assist in these areas will probably be in demand