Oh no, my horse named zack bit me. What do i do?
- SnezzyLv 73 months agoFavorite Answer
You could change his name to Mr. Nibbles.
Seriously, if a horse is biting you or nipping at you, you should find the cause and correct it. Here are some things to think about:
1. The saddle hurts. Check for girth sores. Try a different saddle.
2. He's been trained to bite because someone is feeding him treats outside of a strict lesson scenario. In that case, your failure to provide a treat on demand results in biting, a punishment for your failure. He is trying to train you to give treats, which is of course upside down. If you are giving treats merely because you feel like doing it, you must stop completely.
3. He's treating you like a horse, either to establish dominance or as mutual grooming, when two horses itch each other's withers. You should help him understand that you are not a horse.
4. You are annoying him, but are unaware of doing it.
There are several other possible causes for biting. Your job is to discover why he is doing it.
- NinefingerLv 73 months ago
Get a lawyer and sue him.
- KennyLv 73 months ago
When my horse bites me I immediately slap him .