Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureCultures & GroupsSenior Citizens · 1 month ago

Seniors what’s a good wrinkle creme on amazon?

A thick lotion can be better for many skin types than a cream.  Something as basic a baby lotion makes a really good moisturiser and it's moisture that prevents the skin wrinkling. Lotions have water in them which creams do not. The sooner we begin to look after our skin the better. I'd suggest that all women (and men also if they are prepared to do so) begin moisturising their skin before leaving the house and into the atmosphere that dries the skin.

Carrying a small bottle of the lotion wherever you go can be helpful because, each time you need the bathroom you can apply a little more.

I suspect you won't find any on Amazon. Most are anti-wrinkle creams!

• Sam

My mom used olive oil and sometimes squeezed a little vitamin E oil from a vitamin capsule.  She didn't have wrinkles even in her 80's. 

and she was Caucasian, not that it matters. 

Source(s): The only thing you could get that might actually help with wrinkles is Retin-A (Tretinoin) by prescription and a moisturizer is always a good idea.
  • Jojo

What might be a good anti wrinkle cream for  one person, may not suit the skin of another person. 

So like the rest of us who try and keep the wrinkles at bay its a case of trial and error.https://www.google.com/search?q=Anti+wrilnkle+crea...

I personally use 3-4 different creams including `Simple` which for me is very good. Its cheap and cheerful and seems to help smooth out the skin.

https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=ALeKk01mHZ6AQi...

• Snid

Since I don't know what's on Amazon I have no idea which ones are good or not good.  Look up wrinkle cream ratings online and see what they suggest and go from there.

• Janet

Creams do not penetrate to the underlying layers of epidermis, which is where the wrinkles come from.

Skin creams are a media hype to make money off desperate people.

DNA may make us prone to wrinkling, or may delay the onset of wrinkling.

But the ONLY sure-fire prevention for wrinkles is to die early.