would i look bad going back to my old job?

I used to work for an Amazon fulfillment center. I quit in August 2019. Anyways, i been at my current retail job for 5 years. I feel like at my retail job im like the only associate they make do things because I actually do my job unlike others. I get no help, other departments get help and i work in the latgest department. I do like 5 positions at once. I end up on the register all night and all other departments get clean but mine and I am struggling to try to clean before my 6 hour shift is up (not allowed to work over 6 hours)

My husband works at the same Amazon Fullfulment center I worked at and said they have part time positions avaiable where you can choose the shifts you want. Would I look bad going back to my old job even if it is part time? I only quit because I was getting injured and felt stressed out. But now with part time I can work their 2 days a week and reduce my hours at my retail job.

What should I do? If i go back before august I wouldn’t need to go back to orientation and get retrain again according to my husband.

• Ajay D

look for a job at a higher pay. explain why you want higher pay.

Nope, done that a couple of times.

i dont think so

Why would you look bad?

Look bad to whom?  It's fine from a resume standpoint.  If it's a good fit for you, then that's what matters.

I dont think anyone would mind or care everything is so automated there every individual is a cog in a machine. there might still be a few people there that will recognize you and be like 'haven't seen her for awhile' then go about their day.