Photographer hasn’t sent my pictures back yet?

I’m a model that just signed to an agency, and naturally they need headshots for their online profile of me. I hired a photographer I found on Groupon and had the photo shoot. 

Overall it was a good experience! I texted her the same day to ask when the pictures would be ready. She then told me that they would be ready in two days (Wednesday). It is Wednesday today and I texted her again asking when I can expect them by.

No response.

Personally, I wouldn’t usually care but my agency is blowing up my phone asking when the pictures will be ready. Should I reach out to her again?

• Sumi

Yes, of course, call the photographer.  Don't text as that's too easy to ignore.

• qrk

Why are you texting her? You should initiate an actual phone conversation. Perhaps the photog has a personal emergency to deal with.

"Hi, sorry to bother you,v but I have an agency that wants my headshots ASAP! Please give me an update so I know what to tell them. Thanks." If she diesn't respond to that, then she's either a crook or really immature.