Why do so many wrestling fans jack off to Chinese wrestlers like Shinsuke Nakamura.?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Shinsuke Nakamura was born in and grew up in Japan. He is in fact, the youngest Wrestler to win The IWGP World Heavyweight Title, which is a Championship both Brock Lesnar and AJ Styles have held. I cannot honestly say that Shinsuke Nakamura is one of the more popular Celebrities or Athletes in The Country of China? He's certainly not as popular in China as The Late Great Kobe Bryant is.

• 1 month ago

Shinsuke is Japanese. 

• 1 month ago

Don’t disrespect Shinsuke Nakamura he had a great career in Japan and he was NXT champion 

• Wilson
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Because The Rock has retired 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

How can you be really sure about that? I have yet to see a wrestling fan "jacking off" to those like you mention. Maybe because I have no interest of watching them performing such kind of act.

For a more serous answer: Many fans likes Shinsuke Nakamura as well as other Japanese wrestlers because they were already followers of their careers in Japan. Maybe if you knew a thing or two about the Japanese wrestling culture you wouldn't mistake them with Chinese. I hope that answer your question.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.