Why can’t Scotland produce a decent striker ?

We have some really talented midfielders And wingers such as Mctominay, McGinn, forest and Fraser. But there having to provide service to the likes of eamon brophy of Kilmarnock. Or a very overrated Oliver Burke. Neither of which are cut out for international football in my opinion. 

It’s a shame Leigh Griffiths wasn’t such a bell end off the park he’d be twice the player he is today. 

It's because it depends on the country's population, plus how much they love the sport. I would assume, for example, in Scotland, people don't love Soccer/Football like they do in England or Germany, and if they do, then their population is the problem. So obviously, that's why Scotland can't produce a good striker, and that they're not good at Football. Andrew Robertson is the only one that's good that they have produced, and maybe Scott McTominay. 

• Maggie

What about Lawrence Shankland? I'd say he's quite decent. 

Different generation ,not enough kids playing like there used to be, 

• Wokaz

Most potential I've seen in recent years was 2012 Jordan Rhodes. Your only real option right now is to give McBurnie another chance.

I recommend keeping an eye on Fraser Hornby and James Scott for future prospects.

It's perpetuated in the generations of Adrians wall after all the nuggets took up styx on the front lines.

A bit like the future of baskets ball and American football - They will no longer be able to jump after telling what they thought were the whites that they can't jump after claiming land which didn't belong to them 'Imp'pressioning what they thought were children for fornication.

This is how they let the giants in.

Fantastic scenery though