How much is a 1 CT domind ring in 14k gold worth in great condition?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

As a car, it's worthless.

And, WTF is a domind ?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It's the character (grade) of the diamond that makes its value.  It must be looked at to know.  It's not only about its size (caratweight) that is most important. 

https://4cs.gia.edu/en-us/4cs-diamond-quality/

• 1 month ago

Have it appraised by a certified gemologist. No one can guess the quality of the stone or ring without careful and expert examination. You didn't even give a picture.

• F
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Argos (UK) sells 1ct diamond rings base up of tiny diamonds that barely twinkle.

On the other hand ,  a single 1 ct diamond of the highest clarity and quality , could be worth £5k or more.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Too many variables to answer that.  Different grades of diamonds depending on cut, color and clarity.  Also how much gold was used in the setting, if it's a simple or elaborate design.  One Karat could be one stone, or any number of small stones equaling that weight.  So the price could be a few hundred dollars to possibly thousands.  We would have no way of knowing.

You should change the category, this is no auto related.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

WRONG FORUM. FAIL. Question reported. 

It's spelled DIAMOND. Fail again.

There's a clear pattern of ignorance developing here. Good luck in life. You'll need it.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

A lot less than a jeweler sells them "new" - they aren't the good investment they once were.  And cut, color, clarity are important.  I just sold my late Aunt's ring - it was a decent stone, about .65 ct,  platinum mounting =  $350.  I'd guess a nice full CT ring should go for $650.

• Bill
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Dominds are not worth much. If it’s a diamond, the grade of the stone makes a big difference. Take it to a jeweler and ask for an appraisal. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.