would casinos get mad if I win a lot of money?

my plan is to go to a casino and go to the roulette table and pick a color and stick with that color. If I make 100 bets on red and every time I lose, double down, I could make a lot of money I think this is similar to Martingale

• Erik
    4 days ago

No, they'll welcome you with open arms.  They'll even give you free drinks.

Just too funny. "plans" don't work with roulette. The casin will be happy for you to use your plan.

Do not use the Martingale or similar betting systems at roulette; these systems do not change the odds. Casinos do not like customers who win a lot of money. For example, they do not allow skilled blackjack players to beat them on a regular basis.  

• Ludwig

Croupiers LOVE people with 'roulette systems'.  The world record for a run on black is about 27 consecutive spins, so your Martingale betting on red could be costly.  Especially as you will hit the house limit relatively quickly.

With the exception of card counting in blackjack, casinos NEVER get mad at winners, in fact, they advertise them because they want to give the impression that the games are NOT fixed in favor of the casino mathematically.  Blackjack counters are photographed and banned as soon as they are identified, and what they won the day they are identified is confiscated along with anything they have on account. As for roulette, the game is REALLY fixed for the house.  0 and 00 are neither red nor black, but they DO shift the odds in favor of the house.

That is literally Martingale, and it does not work unless you have a massive initial stake to absorb enough consecutive losses.  

• kswck2

Define A LOT-Millions? Yes. Ten grand, no. 

if this is your betting strategy, you do not need to worry about winning too much.

<<<would casinos get mad if I win a lot of money?>>>

There are times I have won a lot of money at a casino. There are other times I have lost a lot of money at a casino. 

When you lose a lot a money they are nice to you. When you win a lot of money they are even nicer to you. If you win a lot of money they know you have a lot of money that, if you keep playing, they will eventually get back from you.

Your roulette table strategy will usually result in making a small profit most of the time but will create large losses at other times. 

Regardless of the strategy you use, you will lose 5.26% of the money you bet on an American style roulette table over the long run.