Should the ar 15 weapon be banned from gun stores? Why sell such a deadly weapon?

The weapon was used by nikolas cruz

It was used by a st Louis husband against black protesters.

From the video the husband doesnt seem to know how to use it

Update:

According to research the ar 15 isnt a weapon of war or military but its super deadly because it allows more lethal bullets to fire quickly without reloading.

Its high velocity causing a swath of tissue damage , catastrophic bleeding

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

The AR-15 is just a basic, but highly adaptable semi-automatic rifle.  Semi-automatic rifles have been made and sold for civilian use for a century.  The AR-15 is no more deadly than any other semi-automatic rifle.

It's good you mention the incident in St. Louis.  Considering the size of the mob who trespassed on that private street, a semi-auto weapon with large capacity was needed.  I'm glad we are able to defend ourselves even against large numbers of people like that.

• 5 months ago

My 3006 semi hunting rifle is far more deadly. 

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

mine shoots just fine and can be deadly or not, its how you aim

• 5 months ago

Read the 2nd Amendment. It is all right there. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

Yes, as well as all assault type weapons & high capacity magazines. Sensible countries like Canada, New Zealand and Australia have already done just that.

• 5 months ago

It’s  .223 caliber rifle .  Most deer rifles are higher and more damaging ... higher capacity magazines can be Put on various guns... so No it’s not necessary to ban an Armalite 15

• BOOM
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

No point in banning anything from the stores which isn't also being removed from the streets

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.