Should I keep contact the real estate agent about my rental house?

I’ve been looking for house for rent and found one. We do the application on 6/25 and have everything done over the weekend, and we signed the tenant/buyer representative agreement but no contract yet. I know that it takes 48-72 hours to know if the landlord approve your application approved or not. So I waited, and 6/30 I still nothing my husband called the agent and she said we got the house but I just wanted to see paperwork to be sure that we get it so we can start packing and ordering essential things when we move. we said we’ll wait for 1 more day to see if they will pull contract up. Because we need to know if we get it or not so we can look at other houses if we don’t get this one 

Assuming everything is in place, you are more than entitled to receive the relevant paperwork, signed by both parties.   And should.   GET IT IN WRITING - always.

• Maxi

You have been told you got it

Your agent is either a rookie or inefficient!  If you got the house why can't he/she provide proof or a lease to sign?