Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 1 month ago

My wife took her own life a few months ago and her family is blaming me?

Hello sisters and brothers. Me and my wife got married in 2018. We were together for a short period of time. She took her own life and I was very depressed for a while. Inshallah Allah will forgive her for such act. 

Her parents are still blaming me and still trying to say that I'm the reason she did it. I keep telling them that I loved her very much and I never wanted her to do such thing and I miss her very much. They still keep trying to blame me. It's just making my depression worse. What do I do and how do I move on?

I am not a troll. If you cant help or answer what's even the point of wasting your time on my question. Move on. I need help on how to tell her family that I'm not a part of what she decided to do to herself. I need them to forgive me and let me move on. 

• Kin

Why do you need to seek forgiveness from her family for what she's done with her own hands? you can still move on with your life and you can still begin the healing process. You should be with your own family too and take the time to take care of yourself.

Allah does not forgive whoever

takes his or her own life

Its time for you to move on

and remove all contacts with

her family to live in peace

Troll question