Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyTattoos · 1 month ago

Why do so many people get tattoos if tattoos are ugly looking?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

because they want to

that is just your opinion. 

• 1 month ago

K, that's your opinion. I agree that there are a lot of people with ugly and questionable looking tattoos out there, but there are also A LOT of people with good looking tattoos. I would venture to say that the number of people with good looking tattoos probably exceeds the number of people with ugly ones.

• 1 month ago

how they look is a matter of opinion.  People that get  them do not do so because they think they are ugly

• 1 month ago

beacuase the vesesel we inhabit is a fleeting one and to spend their days crying ver the xpectaions of the seeing eyes of society is pathetic like your mothers cry when she saw your face for the first time and liek the plea of your teachers to make you try  for once in yor life. it doesnt work it never has it never will i am fleeting i am dying i will die i will die  iwill

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I think thats a relative statement. Ive seen some very beautiful tattoos and some ugly ones. Its the same reason people wear certain clothes- they just like the way they look.

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

why do you continue to troll on here

• 1 month ago

Because everyone wants to be "cool"

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

IMHO:  in most cases, tattoos prove that some people have more money than brains.

• 1 month ago

Fashion and peer pressure.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Because some people don’t think they are ugly and view them as a work of art.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.