Anybody know why I may be having this recurring dream?

I’ve been having this one dream at least every other night where I’m on my way to a college English class and my homework is incomplete! I’m always afraid I’m going to be in trouble with my professor but luckily I always wake up before any of that happens!!! Why would I be dreaming about this? In real life, I graduated from college 9 years ago!

Maybe you haven't completed something else just as important as college.  Can you think of what they may be?   It should be rather obvious to you, as you are dreaming about this all the time now.  When did these dreams start?  You need to go back in time and figure out when and what you were doing.  The issue is being caught, or found out, like a kid in school is found out, and what??  Punished?  Made to feel guilty?  Drop all thought of the college dreams as this is not connected to college at all.  It is just a good way of your subconscious mind to make you feel like your gonna get caught for doing.....what?  

The dream might mean you need to do more preparation work before you are ready to accept praise and respect for your achievements