Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesVisual ArtsPhotography · 1 month ago

What’s my son going to think when he sees his baby pictures and notices that I’m not smiling in any of them?

The pictures of when he was first born, I didn’t smile an any. I don’t know why, I wasn’t really thinking about that when the picture was taken. I feel kinda bad because I’m not smiling in any picture and he might feel like he’s unloved. 

• Sumi

You can't change the past nor do you have any control over what you son may or may not think about the earlier photos.  He may not care.  Start smiling in the rest of the images.

• keerok

What he thinks, we will never know. Should it matter? If you show him your love truthfully everyday, he won't mind it. He might even impress his girlfriend with those pics, pointing out how strong and smug you look even when he was a baby.

You're overthinking this. Giving birth is tiring. You have the right not to smile.