Anonymous

How come people with disabilities are so ignorant and idiotic and so close minded when you think they'd be the exact opposite?

So people on here in here seems like one of the worst people I've ever countered. I don't think I have seen any mean or idiotic people from any other site than here. I'm amazed at the amount of people who are so rude and idiotic. You would think that they would be compassionate and caring since they are handicapped themselves but no, they seem to be so ignorant and close minded. I feel like people here are already miserable with their own lives so they do this type of crap to make others feel bad so that they can make themselves feel better. Why are people here seem to be one of the worst type of people ever ???

Blah, blah, blah.

Whine, whine, whine.

There is a huge difference between being disabled and being a thief, liar and troll.

Your "handicaps" are self induced and you simply refuse to work to get past them.

Posting and reposting the same lame video rant doesn't make it any truer or more interesting.

Nobody is going you listen to your muddled voice whine about your supposed "harassment" at the hands of the "evil people on YA" while looking at a static video of the ceiling fan in your messy bedroom.   The "rude and idiotic" poster is you. You get what you give.

Being autistic is not a free pass to be an azzhole and being a crybaby azzhole and inept troll is not a  disability, jacob.

You need to be put on death row you parasite. Why don't you go kill someone so that the prison warden can put you on lethal injection ? ******* *****.

This is a function of society- People tend to emulate the way others in their own culture behave based upon how they are treated, even if it is disadvantageous to their own status. This is because of perceived normalization of the conduct in question. (e.g. the notion that because I am always treated X then X is normal given the context of society and culture.)  In Psychology this is referred to as opperant conditioning. The answer is to change society to make it clear that this is inappropriate on all fronts.