Would a vegan eat lab-grown meat?

Nope coz they craaaaazy

• Orla

Good question.  Is lab grown meat an animal byproduct ??  It never was inside an animal.  No animal suffered and died from lab grown...as far as I understand.  Interesting question....ten points for Josue !!!

They whole point in vegans not eating meat is because they don't want to eat anything to do with animals flesh. Anything that imitates real ground up meat. Because they don't even want meat in the first place. So if they're gonna eat fake meat. May as well eat the real thing lol it's silly

• geezer

''Lab-grown'' meat is NOT vegan .. it's still an animal by-product.

• ?

I doubt most people, vegan or not, would eat lab grown meat. Unless it was cheaper than harvested meat.

Problem is that it won't be cheaper, it won't be the same, and when it's labeled lab grown, most people are not going to buy it, no matter what the reviews are. 

And you can bet that the ranchers that allow samples to be taken from their "Best" stock, will want money from every ounce of the grown meat that gets created, so their money will come from the cells taken, and the amount grown, any maybe any amounts sold as well. I know I would. That way I'd get a bite at every step along the train from cell harvesting to plate, including up keep of the donor animal, making sure it was healthy, raised as organically as possible for all Blkbear grown meats. 😉

I wouldn't.  It's disgusting and completely unnecessary

I'm not a vegetarian or a vegan. Even though I'm a meat eater, I would not eat lab-grown meat. I also won't eat fake meats.

As a personal preference, I eat real meat that came from a slaughtered farm animal.

Veganism, eating fake meats, eating lab-grown meat, and eating Soylent Green are against my worldview. I believe that there is a satanic government conspiracy behind veganism, fake meats, lab-grown meat, and the idea of producing Soylent Green (a reference to cannibalism). I will not bow down to those agendas, no matter what anyone says.

I like eating at Burger King. At the same time, I don't ever eat the Impossible Whopper. I'm a real man. Not a soy boy.

I wouldn't have though so but if they did they would no longer be vegan (or even vegetarian).

If they do, they aren't vegans.   Lab grown meat is made with material harvested from a live animal.  Vegans do not eat products harvest from animals whether it's milk or lab meat.

No, they would eat lab grown veggies.