Is Trump trying to wipe out all of his supporters?

Moron Trump refuses to wear a mask, so now the most new cases  of Covid 19 are coming from the States who support him the most. dahh if it's good enough for our hero Trump it's good enough for me, it's our constitutional right not to wear a mask, it doesn't matter that it might kill us..

well i guess it will get rid of a few thousand rednecks, maybe Trump would like to join them.

Favorite Answer

Trump doesn't think it's a threat, or so he claims, as he forces everyone around him to constantly get tested. Such bravery.

These idiots kept going to church when we were locked down. They claimed the quarantine was 'unconstitutional' and wanted to call the deadliest plague of the century a hoax.

Let'em die. At this point, we can't avoid another quarantine, and there is only one person responsible for that. A good POTUS leads by example. or at the very least, LEADS. Bunker Boy's fake news sources have convinced him it's not worth worrying about, and this is the result. More dead americans.

How long before the people protesting 'police' brutality, and the people protesting the most incompetent administration ever come together? Maybe we should take a page from Bunker Boy's list of 'fine people', and storm the White House with automatic weapons. They can't shoot all of us, and if his security thugs are as competent as the rest of his staff, they'll probably have the hit ratio of a Stormtrooper.

Shutting things down was done for the expressed purpose of flattening the curve. This means that we do not stop people from getting infected, for that is impossible with a virus such as this. All this means is that the same number of people will get infected but we simply stretch those infections out over a longer period of time so that the hospitals are not overwhelmed by having to care for all those infections all at once. Once the curve had been flattened then the goal was to reopen the country. We fully expected to see infections rise after this point, that was all part of the plan. The number you want to watch is the hospitalization rate -- as long as we stay under the hospital capacity with these new infections, then the plan is working exactly as expected. What we are now seeing as the infections go back up again is that hospitals are able to handle the numbers.

• Kathy

Everyone should know by now what an idiot he is.

I am one who can actually think for myself UNLIKE IT SOUNDS YOU AREN'T, and I can TAKE RESPONSIBILITY for myself without blindly following anyone else. 

'I am NOT A DEMOCRIT or LEFTIST BUT I THINK FOR MYSELF to help keep myself and my family safe.. 'Maybe you need to take responsibility for your own actions and stop worrying about what someone else is or is not doing.

You miss the point here Trump is out to show you if a 73 year old man can survive so can you ! This is nothing more than a muslim plot to shame men by making the cover their faces like a muslim women

• Sam

Where is it a constitutional right that we don't have to wear seatbelts.

I don't want to wear a seatbelt. 

But as long as it is a law, I will. 

A facemask doesn't impede on any constitutional right.  People can still speak and be heard, while wearing a protective facemask and not spreading deadly germs. 

Maybe we shouldn't make doctors were mask while doing the brain surgery that Trump supporters need. They should be okay with that. It's the doctors rights, right? 

New York and New Jersey LED the death rates.

People from Liberal States are vacationing in southern states.

Blue state folks ARE CARRIERS!