Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 month ago

Do you judge the other people based on astrology and calendar?

"The easiest way is critical thinking and science literacy."

Then why not practice what you preach?  There is more to science and critical thinking that believing every word someone tells you because they're wearing a white lab coat.  

no never did. there is so much more to a person then their sun sign. 

So far, no.

Have a good day

Nope but I do use astrology to understand how a person is, even understanding people is wrong according to some.. Ask questions, they wont like, misunderstand also they dont like, make own conclusions also not right, then? Why make it difficult for others.

I have answered the same **** many times

Nope, I’m from Missouri. Show it works and how it works before you say it works.

>All anyone can see in a birth chart are tendencies that will become facts if the person does not do something to alter them.<

The easiest way is critical thinking and science literacy.

Hell ******* yes I do..

So what tho.. Who cares what they think. Lol.. I bet you anything I don't like, or respect them, or except them either. Then again I ain't asking them to or do I give a F*ck. I don't like them either so stay the **** away from me and me you and we won't have any problems. Stop ******* thinking of them. They ain't thinking of you. 

And yes they do discriminate if they all spread rumors about you and set you up before you even get there. And they wouldn't hire you because they said you don't talk enough which was before they even knew me and like yes I do.. I'm pretty sure I do talk and know how to. They are basically a bunch of gossiping bullies who set people up to get fired in the most horrible way possible and try and want it to be and want to cause as much damage as they possibly could. And your best is never good enough they just brush it all off and focus on the one bad thing you've done and blow it wayyy out of our portion and judge everything you do from there on out on it. No matter how good you do. You could be perfect they still find some reason fire you. And just focus on all the bad and from you first starting they were already planning it. And no good you could have done would have been good enough. No wheat they've already decided to get you fired in the worst way possible. 

The old guy down there with his office in the men's shower (lol).. And racist Yuri who is always trashing liberals and San Francisco and always complaining about them I remember. 

• Murzy

never                                   .

• Kathy

No, I do not.................

nah i wouldnt do that

Hook line and stinker