Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 month ago

Why does the government continue to violate my right?

I can't breathe wear a stupid mask so you all are going to die cause i ain't wearing one!

Why don't you Socialist Marxist Communist leftist DEMOCRITS make up your minds.. YOU CRY if Trump doesn't wear a mask or tell you to wear one.. Then you cry if he does... 

'

WHY is it that NO MATTER WHAT HE SAYS or WHAT HE DOES you cry about it? 'I see Biden on many talks NOT WEARING ONE... Isn't he also making a BAD STATEMENT like you claim Trump is when is doesn't wear on..'BUT It's understandable coming from you ... HIDING BEHIND Anonymous.

it is a power grab by government , to slowly make people used to fewer and fewer freedoms in the name of safety 

While many or most of the mask promoters are not in on the plan they are just compliant ... make no mistake there is constant movement for the last 100 years to dismantle free people's way of life to a subservient one under socialism - for the good of the collective 

watch the movie the killing fields and the movie the last emperor and see it in a easy to understand the goal 

most of the people we know will tell us we are wrong thus it is working 

I strongly suspect you don't have a handle on individual rights and exceptions to amendments. Courts have decided victims have rights too. You are responsible for your behavior. Say/do what you want ... understand there can be consequences.

The government continues to violate your rights because, in their thirst for power, its leaders have forgotten the Constitution and relish in the authority they are abusing. As for the mask-wearing dilemma, masks only help if they are properly used, otherwise they do more harm than good. The proper wearing of a mask means it must cover mouth and nose completely and once used or readjusted it must be thrown out and a new one used. I have never seen anyone following this properly and so those folks are actually doing more harm than if I simply don't wear a mask. It is the hand-washing and reduced face touching that is predominantly responsible for helping to flatten the curve and reduce current infection level in spite of the increase that improperly wearing of masks would otherwise cause.

• Foofa

In most places if your doctor agrees that you have a condition that doesn't allow breathing in a mask you will be exempt from that governmental order. 

• Clive

What does that mean in English?

• audrey

I guess they can do what they want. I can't breathe in mine either. I have to rush into the grocery store, grab a few things and rush out to my car and rip off my mask before I pass out.

And where did you get this so-called right??????

Nah, I'm not going to die because you're not wearing a mask.  I'm going to die because I'm a mortal creature.

I won't wear a gimp mask either, by the way.  If I were sick, I would stay home, regardless of what I had.