How much should I charge? ?

I make face masks for free, but someone has asked me to make them masks for a party (20-30) and they will pay me but I’m not sure how much to charge... They will supply me with the fabric but I will have to use my own elastic and thread, plus it will take me about 2 days to do. What do I charge? 

$2 per mask is reasonable.

Charge them whatever the minimum wage is in your state plus the cost of the materials you use.

So if it will take you 2 days...but you are only going to be working 6 hours each day then you charge them for 12 hours of work.  If minimum wage is $10.00 an hour then you charge $120.00...plus the cost of the materials you use.

Quote them the price first and get them to agree.  Get 50% of the money up front.

What I'd do is clock myself making one mask, start to finish.

Then I'd prorate my costs for elastic, thread to match the fabric, and wear and tear on my machine, the use of my pins, etc.

Say it takes you 30 minutes to make a mask, and you use $1.00's worth of elastic, thread, and the use of your pins and machines for every mask.

What's a reasonable hourly wage where you are, for skilled handiwork? I'd charge about $16 an hour, plus the two bucks for the two masks I make per hour, so for every two masks, $18. That's $9 per mask, using their fabric. Seems like a lot.

Or maybe you live where wages are depressed, or make a mask in 20 minutes or even 15, or want to cut a good deal for a friend who threw the work your way.

What you want to be sure you do is turn a profit. Your hourly wage needs to meet local standards for skilled workers. Women are really prone to not assessing the value of their skills and time, so you don't want to do that.

You can bet those people selling masks real cheap are either using foreign labor that earns next to nothing, or are undervaluing their own skills and time (which is their right; maybe they're being charitable).

I see people in my area selling homemade cloth masks for $5-$10 each

If someone is giving you the fabric, then $5/ mask is probably appropriate.