Has anyone seen some artwork of unicorns drawn as deer, instead of the usual horse? Or goat?

I heard in legends that unicorns weren't sometimes drawn as goats or deer. I'm looking for art work or illustrations of them as deer. OFFICIAL art work/illustrations. NOT something amateurish, like from Pin Terest or Deviantart. 

I already know about Lancelot the unicorn goat from the Ringley's/Barnum & Bailey Circus and the discovery of the a "unicorn deer" that was found in the wild years ago. 

I just want links and images of the the artwork. Thanks

I've drawn deer-like unicorns. And really, there is a LOT of pro-level art on Deviant Art as well as the amateur art. The horse with a horn on its head as unicorn is much more recent. Lancelot the unicorn goat was a goat that had its horns surgically fused while still "buds." Of course one of the most famous unicorn images is the Unicorn Tapestry, and that unicorn is somewhat goat-like.

jkjjkjkjjkjkjkj