How long do edibles stay in your system?

I took an edible about a week ago (never smoked weed or taken an edible before) it was 5 mg. I exercise everyday and eat a healthy diet along with water. My question is how long till it's not detectable in a urine drug test? Thanks!

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

I passed after 8 days 👍

• 4 weeks ago

How long are we gonna use Yahoo! Answers?

Source(s): Joined Yahoo! @ age 18. I'm 40. I'm obviously bored.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Edibles do not influence the metabolism of the drug- they just influence the bio-availability of the drug (e.g. how much of the dose actually makes it in the "system" to do anything vs. coming right back out of your body.) That said, it depends upon multiple factors such as weight, muscle mass, and length of time you've been using the substance. THC can stay in the system  and be detectable by first-generation tests for up to 30 days and up to 90 days for some newer, more sensitive tests. That said, while drug tests test for THC, they do not test for CBD, because CBD is not a controlled substance.

• Mike
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It takes at least 2 weeks for a clean urine test, doesn't matter how much water you drink or how much you exercise or what your favorite color is.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Like food, six to eight hours, although THC does tend to stay a lot longer than CBD

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

couple of weeks

• 1 month ago

30-60 days

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.