Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Movies Section: On the list, What is your favorite movies of 2015 each film distribution?

For example of my favorites.

Disney: Inside Out

HM: Bridge of Spies, Star Wars: Episode VII – The Force Awakens, Cinderella, The Good Dinosaur, Avengers: Age of Ultron; McFarland, USA; Ant-Man, and Tomorrowland

Fox: The Revenant

HM: The Martian, Spy, Joy, Youth, Home, The Peanuts Movie, Far from the Madding Crowd, Me and Earl and the Dying Girl, Paper Towns, The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel, Mistress America, True Story, Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials, The Longest Ride, Poltergeist, and The 33

Lionsgate: The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2

HM: Brooklyn, Sicario, Love & Mercy, It Follows, What We Did on Our Holiday; Hello, My Name Is Doris; Z for Zachariah, The DUFF, Mr. Holmes, Maggie, Slow West, A Royal Night Out, American Ultra, Queen of Earth, Spare Parts, The Age of Adaline, Freeheld, and The Divergent Series: Insurgent

Lantern Entertainment/Miramax: The Hateful Eight

HM: Carol, Southpaw, Heaven Knows What, The Last Five Years, Woman in Gold, No Escape, and Escobar: Paradise Lost

Paramount: Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation

HM: The Big Short, Steve Jobs, The Danish Girl, Trainwreck, The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water, Anomalisa, Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse, Project Almanac, and Daddy's Home

Update:

Sony: Spectre

HM: The Walk, The Diary of a Teenage Girl, Concussion, Infinitely Polar Bear, Grandma, The Lady in the Van, Still Alice, The Final Girls, The Night Before, Ricki and the Flash, Goosebumps, Pitch Perfect 2, Truth, Hotel Transylvania 2, Irrational Man, and CHAPPiE

Update 2:

Universal: Straight Outta Compton 

HM: Jurassic World, Furious 7, Minions, Suffragette, Sisters, Krampus, Black Sea, Everest, Woodlawn, The Visit, Crimson Peak, Ted 2, By the Sea, The Dressmaker, Insidious: Chapter 3, and Fifty Shades of Grey

Warner Bros.: Mad Max: Fury Road

HM: Creed, Black Mass, The Intern, The Man from U.N.C.L.E., Magic Mike XXL, The Water Diviner, Focus, Run All Night, San Andreas, and Max

Update 3:

Other Film Distributions: Spotlight

HM: Room, Trumbo, 45 Years, The Assassin, Ex Machina, Shaun the Sheep Movie, The Gift, Dope, Mississippi Grind, Miss You Already, The End of the Tour, Results, Eye in the Sky, I'll See You in My Dreams, The Falling, Suite Française, When Marnie Was There, Bill, Macbeth, The Lobster, 600 Miles, The World Made Straight, Entertainment, Danny Collins, The D Train, Beasts of No Nation, 

Update 4:

Sleeping with Other People, Spooks: The Greater Good, Remember, 99 Homes, Life, The Hallow, Road Hard, James White, Pawn Sacrifice, The Prophet, Tangerine, The Program, Good Kill, London Road, Hyena, In the Heart of the Sea, Jimmy's Hall, The Bad Education Movie, The Legend of Barney Thomson, #Horror, Legend, A Walk in the Woods, Black or White, and Criminal Activities

If you don't know any of these movies or haven't seen or haven't ever heard of, you can skip it or put none.

Update 5:

I know that I asked this question before but it got deleted. This time, I'll ask this question again. 

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Disney: Star Wars: Episode VII – The Force Awakens

HM: Bridge of Spies, Inside Out, Cinderella, Avengers: Age of Ultron; McFarland, USA; and Ant-Man.

Fox: The Peanuts Movie 

HM: The Martian, Joy, The Revenant, Paper Towns, and Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials

Lionsgate: The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2

HM: Brooklyn, and The Divergent Series: Insurgent

Lantern Entertainment/Miramax: Woman in Gold

HM: Steve Jobs

Sony: Concussion

HM: Pitch Perfect 2

Universal: Jurassic World 

HM: Straight Outta Compton, and Minions

Warner Bros.: The Intern

HM: Shaun the Sheep Movie, Black or White, and Heidi (2015 Swiss adaptation).

• 9 months ago

Disney: Inside Out

HM: Bridge of Spies, McFarland, USA;

Fox: The Revenant

HM: The Martian, Joy

Lionsgate: Sicario

HM:  It Follows, The Hunger Games: Mockingjay-Part 2

Lantern Entertainment/Miramax: The Hateful Eight

HM: The Big Short, Steve Jobs, The Danish Girl

Sony: Concussion

HM: Spectre

Universal: Straight Outta Compton

Warner Bros.: Creed

HM: Mad Max: Fury Road, Black Mass, The Man from U.N.C.L.E.

HM: Room, Trumbo, Ex Machina

Please

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20200...

and

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20200...

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

We actually visited the Bridge...Bridge of Spies.

• ?
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

No wonder the movie industry is circling the drain.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.