df
df asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 month ago

Why are good haircuts important?

What is wrong with just hacking off ones bangs to keep them out of the eyes? Does hair really need to be even (not counting deliberately asymmetrical styles) 

For the health of your hair because it gets rid of dead ends and because certain haircuts look good

cut my own hair for years till my sister persuaded me to go to the hair dressers. Glad I did

Not for me.    

for grooming....... 

• Which is why I don't do bangs. 

First impressions sadly are all about what you look like. It can take seconds for some one to make a good or bad impression on some one because of the way they look. If you don't make a good first impression, people will pass judgement on you for being careless or sloppy. Unless it's meant to be that way, your hair cut should look even and tidy.

• ron h

if you want to look like an alcoholic construction laborer, you should do that.

If you don’t care, it’s cool. 

• Liz

Well you should want people to see that you value yourself and care about your appearance.

so people dont make fun of you for having a bad one

probably cause it looks better