Does life get better after high school?

no it gets worse. much worse.

• Marvin

Yes, but maybe not immediately.

I was an "A" student.  Back when I was in school, getting good grades was seldom appreciated by my peers. If anything it got me laughed at. That changed later.

My father beat the crap out of me when I was a kid. In grade school the other kids homed in on that and bullied me hard.  Junior high was worse if anything. I wanted to quit school so bad just to avoid the bullies.  It was somewhat better as a freshman in high school. 

My brother could not take it, so he dropped out by his sophomore year. It was tough being a white boy in our school.  Black eyes, bloody noises, and ripped shirts were just part of life.

Things got better and better was high school progressed.  By the time I was an upper classman I got respect. Then after graduation my life continued to improve but slowly.

Things drastically improved when after doing four years in the military and getting a higher education.

Yes. Hang in there. It does get better.

• Sathi

For me, yes. I packed up as soon as I could and never looked back. There was a whole world to explore.

tbh idk, but what i do know i'm ready to get the hell outta this hell hole (high school).

• Only if you have dreams to accomplish the inevitable and, conquer it!  :D

Yes, much better.

Mine did. 100%. I was so damn happy to be out of that dump!

i would hope it does

• Saber

Most of the time life gets worse and worse but if you're lucky (big luck) it can get better and better.The older you are the more miserable in general you become because you lose your childhood or rather give it up for money and work and family.