Gene asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

If you were President, & faced Putin , how would you handle the "bounty on US soldiers" situation?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • RockIt
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

If it was proven and not some deep state intelligence officer leaking nonsense to the hate America NY Times, then I would sit him down and discuss how many Russian soldiers do I have to send home in body bags for us to agree that we aren't going to engage in this behavior because 20 of them are on their way right now to Moscow.

Let me know Putin, because 20 more are coming every month until we find common ground.

• John
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

obviously donate your wages to poor peiple in siberia like you do mine.

• 1 month ago

I'd tell people about the weather in Alabama and go play golf?

• Who
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Trump the chump "face" putin? - do me a favour

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • jimmy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Putin would just deny it.

• 1 month ago

Pentagon says ‘no corroborating’ evidence to stand up NYT report on Russian bounties

• 1 month ago

I'd invite him back into the G7 and kiss his asss.

Oh! 

Trumps already done that? 

Whats a few dead soldiers worth compared to Trump getting praised by Vlad? 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I would ignore it and if it happens again, issue a fair warning of defence and will return fire, but not a thrreat.

A stupid woman in charge or Democrat would attack or surrender. Now if it was on US soul every Russian troop would be under arrest if their General did not court martial them or punish them severely.

Putin should punish the troops that did this as an act of good faith, but this all could be just a rumor and bs by the Deep State.  I'm now thinking this is a lie. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I'd ask him if it were true and if Putin said no, then I would believe him over the US CIA. 

• BB
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If such a claim is corroborated,  economic sanctions imposed by the U.S. and allies.  If that does not work....TBD.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.