Gene asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

If you were President, & faced Putin , how would you handle the "bounty on US soldiers" situation?

• RockIt
    Favorite Answer

If it was proven and not some deep state intelligence officer leaking nonsense to the hate America NY Times, then I would sit him down and discuss how many Russian soldiers do I have to send home in body bags for us to agree that we aren't going to engage in this behavior because 20 of them are on their way right now to Moscow.

Let me know Putin, because 20 more are coming every month until we find common ground.

• John

obviously donate your wages to poor peiple in siberia like you do mine.

I'd tell people about the weather in Alabama and go play golf?

• Who

Trump the chump "face" putin? - do me a favour

• jimmy

Putin would just deny it.

Pentagon says ‘no corroborating’ evidence to stand up NYT report on Russian bounties

I'd invite him back into the G7 and kiss his asss.

Oh! 

Trumps already done that? 

Whats a few dead soldiers worth compared to Trump getting praised by Vlad? 

I would ignore it and if it happens again, issue a fair warning of defence and will return fire, but not a thrreat.

A stupid woman in charge or Democrat would attack or surrender. Now if it was on US soul every Russian troop would be under arrest if their General did not court martial them or punish them severely.

Putin should punish the troops that did this as an act of good faith, but this all could be just a rumor and bs by the Deep State.  I'm now thinking this is a lie. 

I'd ask him if it were true and if Putin said no, then I would believe him over the US CIA. 

• BB

If such a claim is corroborated,  economic sanctions imposed by the U.S. and allies.  If that does not work....TBD.