Are you for or against gay marriage ?

37 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I'm lesbian and have no idea why it was illegal in the first place. Love is beautiful in all forms. :)

• Paul
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It makes no sense to be "for" or "against" something that is impossible by definition.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Most rational people are for it,  but most gay people are against the concept of monogamy.

• 1 month ago

I'm against all marriage as a legal entity.  Civil partnerships are okay and should be extended.  Wedding ceremonies are okay provided they have no legal significance.  So yes I'm against gay marriage, and I also think it's heteronormative and in pretty bad taste to copy an institution which is about men enslaving women.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I'm for equal rights. Not even sure why anyone cares. I worry more about forced marriages,, that is more  hate filled. Imagine being forced to marry someone you never even met in some cases. If two people are happy to be married why should their rights get trampled on? As long as they are mature enough to understand the circumstances they are entering why should it matter to anyone? 

• Sky
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

For.  I fully support same-sex marriage every bit as much as heterosexual marriage.  Physical sex and gender identity are irrelevant; if two consenting adults are in love with each other and want to get married and form a new family together, there is no logical reason whatsoever that they shouldn't have that right.

• 1 month ago

I support gay marriage. 

• 1 month ago

I am for gay marriage hun.

• 1 month ago

for it 

but how do we know what god wants 

until he or she speaks we don't know

Source(s): I don't do religious stuff
  • It's just a basic human right, you can't put religion into this as if everyone were obligated to follow the laws of your religion-.- 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.