I want to change my name to Joseph Stalin, i am a communist after all. Do you know i can change my name?

As we are aware Stalin was a great leader for the people, he was brave, generous, courageous, thoughtful, always respected others view point unlike today leaders

Favorite Answer

In the United States, a legal name change can be obtained through a court order and any US citizen has the right to change his/her name through either common law or court procedure. It's a simple straightforward procedure, not complicated at all. Any lawyer will assist you. Good luck, Joseph. 

In other countries you should consult a local lawyer. 

• Jas B

Trolling or just totally ignorant of the history of the USSR, can't make up my mind

• kswck2

in the United States you cannot legally change your name to match certain historical figures like Adolph Hitler or Joseph Stalin. It has been upheld by thee courts.