I want to change my name to Joseph Stalin, i am a communist after all. Do you know i can change my name?

As we are aware Stalin was a great leader for the people, he was brave, generous, courageous, thoughtful, always respected others view point unlike today leaders

3 Answers

  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

    In the United States, a legal name change can be obtained through a court order and any US citizen has the right to change his/her name through either common law or court procedure. It's a simple straightforward procedure, not complicated at all. Any lawyer will assist you. Good luck, Joseph. 

    In other countries you should consult a local lawyer. 

  • Jas B
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    Trolling or just totally ignorant of the history of the USSR, can't make up my mind

  • kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    in the United States you cannot legally change your name to match certain historical figures like Adolph Hitler or Joseph Stalin. It has been upheld by thee courts. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.